How long does it take to receive a registration code?

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dustin Hacker

未讀,
2021年4月20日 凌晨2:17:242021/4/20
收件者:v...@vim.org
I registered vim yesterday to support development. However, I have yet to receive my registration code.

I made sure the amount was over €10 and that my account was registered on the website.

The transaction is not showing up in my account either.

How long does it normally take to get the code?

Bram Moolenaar

未讀,
2021年4月20日 上午8:23:092021/4/20
收件者:vim...@googlegroups.com、Dustin Hacker、v...@vim.org
About a day. This is not automated, because the format the payment
information comes in varies.

Sometimes the email that Paypal sends does not get to me, thus if you
don't hear in a couple of days you might want to ping me.
Also, if you make a bank transfer I don't get a notification. SEPA
transfers are quick though, and have lower overhead than Paypal.

Assuming you used Paypal, the transaction should show up on your
account.

127. You bring your laptop and cellular phone to church.

/// \\\
\\\ sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ ///
回覆所有人
回覆作者