Re: Changing font size in specific buffer

Manas

Jul 6, 2020, 4:14:46 PM7/6/20
to v...@vim.org
Hi folks,
I am using someone else's UI for terminal-based chess but
unfortunately the font size of UI is quite small.
As I am using terminal inside Vim, I was wondering if there is any way
to change the font size of this particular (Vim's) terminal without
affecting other buffers and windows in Vim.

Thanks
--
Manas
CSAM Undergraduate | 2022

meine

Jul 6, 2020, 4:22:41 PM7/6/20
to vim...@googlegroups.com, v...@vim.org
On Mon, Jul 06, 2020 at 11:22:30AM +0530, Manas wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I am using someone else's UI for terminal-based chess but
> unfortunately the font size of UI is quite small.
> As I am using terminal inside Vim, I was wondering if there is any way
> to change the font size of this particular (Vim's) terminal without
> affecting other buffers and windows in Vim.

normally the font size is set per user for all terminals in `.Xdefaults'
or alike files on *nix systems.

if you use a graphical terminal there probably is a menu item that lets
you set the font size.

use a different terminal window to play chess and set the font size at
your likings.

//meine