Has window-toolbar feature?

Lifepillar

May 26, 2019, 5:59:06 AM5/26/19
to v...@vim.org
How do you check whether Vim has the window-toolbar (WinBar) feature?

Thanks,
Life.

Bram Moolenaar

May 26, 2019, 7:14:31 AM5/26/19
to vim...@googlegroups.com, v...@vim.org

> How do you check whether Vim has the window-toolbar (WinBar) feature?

if has('menu')

29. Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.

Lifepillar

May 26, 2019, 11:24:32 AM5/26/19
to 'Lifepillar' via vim_use, v...@vim.org
On 26 May 2019, at 13:14, Bram Moolenaar <Br...@moolenaar.net> wrote:

>> How do you check whether Vim has the window-toolbar (WinBar) feature?
>
> if has('menu')

I have compiled v8.0.0197 (with +menu), has('menu') returns 1, yet it
doesn't seem to have support for window toolbars. Ah ok, helpgrep-ing
window-toolbar explains that it was introduced in Vim 8.0.1123. So, I
guess that has('patch-8.0.0197') && has(‘menu') is necessary and
sufficient.

Thanks!
Life.