rm vim

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com

rwmit...@gmail.com

未讀,
2023年3月19日 下午6:23:562023/3/19
收件者:vim_use
Without knowing what you did when you installed it, I don't think it an be answered universally.

What OS are you using?
What command did you run to install vim?

Assuming you're on a unix system, removing both $HOME/.vimrc and $HOME/.vim will likely remove anything you did to customize vim and it is very unlikely the vim app/program is actually corrupt.

Shlomi Fish

未讀,
2023年3月20日 凌晨12:15:192023/3/20
收件者:rwmit...@gmail.com、vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:23:55 -0700 (PDT)
"rwmit...@gmail.com" <rwmit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Without knowing what you did when you installed it, I don't think it an be
> answered universally.
>
> What OS are you using?
> What command did you run to install vim?
>
> Assuming you're on a unix system, removing both $HOME/.vimrc and $HOME/.vim
> will likely remove anything you did to customize vim and it is very
> unlikely the vim app/program is actually corrupt.

one should really use a "dotfiles" repo. E.g.:

* https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=dotfiles

* https://github.com/shlomif/shlomif-computer-settings/

--

Shlomi Fish https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://youtu.be/xZLwtc9x4yA - Anime in Real Life!! (Parody)

Chuck Norris once wrote a 10 million lines C++ program in Microsoft Notepad
without having to use the backspace key. And it compiled without errors or
warnings, and was 100% bug‐free.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄