Website access problem in china

paresh chauhan

May 24, 2019, 1:48:16 AM5/24/19
to vglug
Hello All,

We have developed one application server and it is working everywhere fine, but it is not working properly in China.

We are getting delayed issue on data and reports on application due to China firewall.

We have also tried to use the application with VPN from china but it is not working properly in China.

Can you suggest me other options? so I can solve the issue.

Regards,
Paresh Chauhan

gaurav .

May 25, 2019, 12:17:21 AM5/25/19
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Access internet in china is monitored in every aspect whether your using normal website or any vpn services specially in case of google content. Try to invest in premium vpn services which are locally popular.

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

paresh chauhan

May 26, 2019, 3:57:35 AM5/26/19