VT-GAL4 lines ID

ianla...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2018, 2:19:09 PM8/26/18
to VFB support
Hello

First of all, thank you so much for your service to the scientific community, this is a very useful and beautiful resource.
I'm working with the VT-GAL4 lines. I've obtained a list of all lines ID's that are expressed in the adult brain as a CSV file. I was wondering if there exist a list of all tested VT-GAL4 lines that are not expressed in the adult brain.

Thank you!
Ian

Gregory Jefferis

Aug 26, 2018, 5:49:22 PM8/26/18
to ianla...@gmail.com, VFB support
See https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/vfb-suport/dV7FUsB7bfM

For the complement, which I think should help you. Best,

Greg.

Sent from my iPhone
--
Support Message for http://www.VirtualFlyBrain.org

Gregory Jefferis

Aug 27, 2018, 11:56:12 AM8/27/18
to Ian Laiker, vfb-s...@googlegroups.com
Ah. I had not noticed. But see the note here:

I can dig out a canned version or you can try David’s suggestion in the same thread. Best,

Greg.

PS David - I suppose we could offer to host it!

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Aug 2018, at 16:16, Ian Laiker <ianla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to answer Greg. The function neuropil_overlaps from the brainbaser package is not working because it could not resolve the host. It seems that  http://brainbase.imp.ac.at is down. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ian

Ian Laiker

Aug 27, 2018, 9:37:56 PM8/27/18
to Greg Jefferis, vfb-s...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so I took the tabular data of all imaged lines from the Tirian and Dickson 2017 preprint at bioRxiv. I should be able to obtain the info from that.
Thanks for all!
Best
Ian