FW: [EXTERNAL] Garmin Rally Power Pedals In Stock - XC200 and RC200

Folpe, Andrew L., M.D.

Mar 24, 2021, 2:18:09 PM3/24/21

For only $1199.99,  I could find out PRECISELY how much I suck on gravel and trails, too.

Mar 24, 2021, 2:40:27 PM3/24/21
to Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Velo Rochester Cycling Club
These only would only document how little power you generate.  They do not measure things such as motivation and handling ability which truly determine how much someone sucks.

tatnai burnett

Mar 24, 2021, 2:50:22 PM3/24/21
to Franz Rinkleff, Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Velo Rochester Cycling Club
I don't know, I think there is real value in having a number to blame for my suckage. Since I can't quantify how much I suck at handling and motivation, it really drives up the relative value of a quantifiable suckage number for power from these pedals. I think I am talking myself into a purchase...

Franz Rinkleff

Mar 24, 2021, 3:05:44 PM3/24/21
to tatnai burnett, Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Velo Rochester Cycling Club
For only $100 I will deliver you a personalized Suck Score derived by utilizing an automated proprietary algorithm.

tatnai burnett

Mar 24, 2021, 3:07:45 PM3/24/21
to Franz Rinkleff, Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Velo Rochester Cycling Club
That sounds like a real bargain

Jim Thornton

Mar 24, 2021, 4:31:44 PM3/24/21
to tatnai...@gmail.com, Franz Rinkleff, Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Velo Rochester Cycling Club
For 10$ I will look at your Strava entry and give you a proprietary derived Suck Score, personally, not automated.
Jim

Jim Thornton

tatnai burnett

Mar 24, 2021, 4:40:23 PM3/24/21
to Jim Thornton, Franz Rinkleff, Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Velo Rochester Cycling Club
At this rate, someone is going to offer for  $1 to ride behind me and tell me how much I suck real time. Any takers??

Franz Rinkleff

Mar 24, 2021, 4:59:16 PM3/24/21
to tatnai burnett, Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Jim Thornton, Velo Rochester Cycling Club
My daughter rides behind me and tells me I suck for free.  I am willing to share her services.

Matthieu Lynch

Mar 24, 2021, 6:05:47 PM3/24/21
to fr...@zorabella.com, tatnai burnett, Folpe, Andrew L., M.D., Jim Thornton, Velo Rochester Cycling Club
When does the support group meet? Sheesh.
You suck,
Matt