a Vagrant wrapper for quickly cross-compiling for multiple operating system kernels

Andrew Pennebaker

Mar 13, 2018, 9:34:13 PM3/13/18
to Vagrant
Hiya, I'm plugging a Vagrant wrapper I wrote to automate cross-platform builds using Vagrant-based build bots. Inspired by gox, but intended for projects that require more finessing for cross-compilation. What do you think?

https://github.com/mcandre/tonixxx

Basically, tonixxx does the heavy lifting of copying your source code into the build bots, executing custom build steps, and copying artifacts back to the host. tonixxx could have been a lil' shell script, but I figure supporting non-POSIX hosts like Windows is a win. The intent is to encourage more systems language projects to publish ports for the different operating systems kernels, and to do so regardless of whether the contributor is working from a Linux, macOS, Windows, etc. developer machine.