config.vm.synced_folder not working

SR

Sep 16, 2016, 1:11:37 AM9/16/16
to Vagrant

As I have the necessity to do sync folders, I’m creating the below lines in vagrant file.

config.vm.synced_folder "hostdata/", "/home/vagrant/data_guest", create: true, disabled: false

The first option create:true working perfectly on host machine, as I tested without creating the folder.

But its not working on the guest server, and there is no error while loading too.

I tried to add disabled: false but still not working.

Is there something I needs to add for making this sync.

ps: Initilally I created the synced without create:true, and it asking to create the directory, if it doesn’t exist.

Any help would be appreciated.

My vagrant file:

Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
  config.vm.box = "cbr25/centos7x64"
  config.vm.synced_folder "hostdata/", "/home/vagrant/data_guest", create: true
end

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Sep 16, 2016, 7:27:47 PM9/16/16
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
hello

share the output of a vagrant reload over a gist please
if you get virtualbox guest additions errors you can check into use vagrant-vbguest plugin

vagrant plugin install vagrant-vbguest

Thanks
Alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode