vagrant up ssh authentication fail

Sagar Rayudu

May 3, 2017, 8:26:02 PM5/3/17
to Vagrant
I'm using vagrant 1.9.4
When I'm doing vagrant init ubuntu/trusty64
Vagrant up is working, it is creating a new ssh private key in .vagrant folder

But when I use custom vagrant box it is not creating private key in .vagrant folder
it is using existing insecured_private_key and authentication fail on vagrant up.

How to make my custom vagrant box to work like ubuntu/trusty64

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

May 4, 2017, 3:06:13 AM5/4/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
If you can share: