Deploy VMs Template with vagrant to an external host

Audrain Landry Fanko

Jan 31, 2018, 10:59:17 AM1/31/18
to Vagrant
hey evryone,
i am new with vagrant and i have this plan:

i have my vagrant Base box file on Server a. my vagrant ist install on the same server an i want to build or deploy multiple vms on server B, C or D how can i do this with Vagrant? if not can u explain me a go scenario.

best regard.

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Feb 1, 2018, 8:43:39 AM2/1/18
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
hello

can you explain why you want to do this :

- on servers ?
- with vagrant?

Vagrant first use case is development kind of workloads, can be local or remote, based on plugins

so here we can check what tech are you using? there are plugin from vmware vsphere and other s

but i want to stress this development

if your vms will be other than dev work better keep eyes open and include other tools

in my opinionm the question should be "I want to do this, what tool should i try first?"

instead of "how i do x y z with vagrant"

Thanks
Alvaro.

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/b9b32ab7-f9b7-4936-8b58-15d0534302bb%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro

Audrain Landry Fanko

Feb 2, 2018, 3:35:59 AM2/2/18
to Vagrant
on Server because i want to build many vms for different users and the don't have to no abaout the vms.
with vagrant because i need some automation. in want click users can build one vm an this will be automatically destroy after few week.
it this possible with vagrant or what tolls is better vor vms automation.
thanks.
best regard

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Audrain Landry Fanko <audr...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey evryone,
i am new with vagrant and i have this plan:

i have my vagrant Base box file on Server a. my vagrant ist install on the same server an i want to build or deploy multiple vms on server B, C or D how can i do this with Vagrant? if not can u explain me a go scenario.

best regard.

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode

Alvaro

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera