Problem with network interface in windows

adrien...@isen-lille.fr

Nov 30, 2015, 4:50:13 PM11/30/15
to Vagrant
Hi!

I've got a lot of probleme with VirtualBox and vagrant:
At the begining all was working at perfection but I don't understand why it created a lot of problem in my network configuration now I've got this:

It's totally strange whatismore vagrant doesn't work anymore...

It's impossible to delete all this virtual devices.. I've uninstalled Virtual Box and vagrant but without effect...

If you can help me it could be great!

I'm at the point of hesitation formatted my pc ...

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Nov 30, 2015, 7:42:08 PM11/30/15
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

What does say VirtualBox guy, when you go to preferences, network ?

Alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/d16693a0-be20-4382-ac29-e3e1bc2e1514%40googlegroups.com.