VMWare Provider update to support Fusion 10.0

David Sharp

Oct 11, 2017, 8:48:56 PM10/11/17
to Vagrant
Anyone know why they've locked the thread and stopped giving feedback on when they will be rolling out the update to the VMWare provider?

Seems a bit nasty to ignore paying customers asking for an update and to just lock a thread.

https://github.com/hashicorp/vagrant/issues/9007

Thanks,
Dave

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Oct 12, 2017, 11:44:35 AM10/12/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello

The thread may be lock, but is open

so when it gets closed a new version of the plugin will be released.

you can subscribe to the issue and check when gets closed.

Alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/1e8ee3d9-6aba-4e08-ba93-d2aa14dc1e0f%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro

Jay

Oct 12, 2017, 2:01:45 PM10/12/17
to Vagrant
It might have had something to do with this: https://imgur.com/a/uWDz1

(I'm not saying you should hack your installation, but I will say that it worked for me! *grin*)

Mitchell Hashimoto

Oct 12, 2017, 3:58:01 PM10/12/17
to Vagrant
I agree. Sorry about that and I've also put some status updates in there.

Best,
Mitchell

Thanks,
Dave