System requirements for Vagrand

Karthik Balaguru

Jun 15, 2017, 10:42:39 AM6/15/17
to Vagrant
Hi,

I have a build environment based on Vagrand. However, it appears to make the system to run out of its virtual memory. Can someone kindly confirm on the system requirements (RAM / CPU) for the same ? Kindly let me know any link that covers the system requirement selection for reference.

Thanks in advans,
Karthik Balaguru

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Jun 15, 2017, 3:33:06 PM6/15/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
what are the specs for cpu y memory for your host computer?

In the documentation is an example on how to limit the resources given to the vm.

By default, the vm will be created as its defined on the base image, so if you are limited in resources, the best will be limit cpu (cores) and ram

Alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/d8afc75e-b4e3-4b83-8488-c9dffe7b7531%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro