Why my ansible provisioner runs twice?

cannn

Sep 22, 2016, 1:58:07 PM9/22/16
to Vagrant
Hello All,

I have a question about my vagrant file: https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8912017

I simply created 3 different sections within my vagrant file to set up 3 different servers with Ansible

Everything works properly but, for some reason, my ansible script runs twice during the server setup. This applies for all 3 servers that I have in that file.

I haven't been able to figure out why this is happening. I am sure that my ansible playbooks doesn't have any condition to run it twice.

What am I missing here?
Please help.

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Sep 22, 2016, 3:54:30 PM9/22/16
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
hello

you have the ansible inside the virtuabox block

you may have pasted just before the end

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/b4ae2e47-16cf-4b1b-a6dd-cc5ac36a27ca%40googlegroups.com.

cannn

Sep 22, 2016, 4:57:30 PM9/22/16
to Vagrant
You're gentleman and a scholar Alvaro.

Thank you very much! It solved the problem!

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 7:58 PM, cannn <a...@rednetwork.ca> wrote:
Hello All,

I have a question about my vagrant file: https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8912017

I simply created 3 different sections within my vagrant file to set up 3 different servers with Ansible

Everything works properly but, for some reason, my ansible script runs twice during the server setup. This applies for all 3 servers that I have in that file.

I haven't been able to figure out why this is happening. I am sure that my ansible playbooks doesn't have any condition to run it twice.

What am I missing here?
Please help.

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera