Way to set user/password for bridge network

猫粮猫粮

Jun 21, 2017, 9:50:28 PM6/21/17
to Vagrant
I'm using vagrant with company network, which requires basic authentication to get a valid ip assigned.
Is there an existing parameter I can pass in as username /password? thanks!

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Jun 22, 2017, 3:48:23 AM6/22/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Not that I am aware included on vagrant.

So my suggestion would be.

1. configure the network to not configure the guest:   config.vm.network "public_network", auto_config: false

2. Use a shell script to all this configuration.
To avoid having passwords on the script, you can use environment variables, and the script can read the values from there.

Alvaro.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 3:50 AM, 猫粮猫粮 <songwen...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using vagrant with company network, which requires basic authentication to get a valid ip assigned.
Is there an existing parameter I can pass in as username /password? thanks!

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/a0fcbf51-9d5a-4b12-b2fa-2c8472df443e%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro