ALT platforms guests with /etc/net support

Evgeny Sinelnikov

Jul 3, 2017, 2:06:37 PM7/3/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I prepare pull request for ALT platorms guest support with /etc/net as
network configuration system:
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/pull/8746

Could anybody review patch with this this enhancment?

--
Sin (Sinelnikov Evgeny)

Evgeny Sinelnikov

Jul 3, 2017, 2:13:15 PM7/3/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I prepare pull request for ALT platorms guest support with /etc/net as
network configuration system:
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/pull/8746

Could anybody review patch with this enhancment?

Evgeny Sinelnikov

Jul 12, 2017, 2:38:43 PM7/12/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

thanks to Chris Roberts for first review and useful recommendations to
add test coverage on new guest for ALT platforms. I did it and it was
very helpful for some important fixes. But this time new tags added -
pr/needs-tests and pr/reviewed. What can I do to overcome it?