Powershell error

Nov 10, 2019, 11:04:25 PM11/10/19
to Vagrant
Vagrant failed to initialize at a very early stage:

The version of powershell currently installed on this host is less than
the required minimum version. Please upgrade the installed version of
powershell to the minimum required version and run the command again.

  Installed version: N/A
  Minimum required version: 3

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Nov 13, 2019, 4:59:48 PM11/13/19
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
hi there

whats your host os ?

if windows, is fully upto date ?

have you installed powershell 3 or higher ?

do you have any plugin installed?

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/ad460583-1faf-4735-8a38-44dde7dfbc5f%40googlegroups.com.

--
Alvaro

Joël Tougas

Apr 7, 2020, 2:05:39 PM4/7/20
to Vagrant
I also have the same issue. My Windows 10 is up to date. My Powershell is running version 5.1. I am running Vagrant 2.2.7, but also had the issue with 2.2.6.
Please help... I don't know where to look...