Customfile does not work in vagrant 1.9.8

Lian Jiang

Jun 23, 2017, 1:59:20 PM6/23/17
to Vagrant

I try to add more memory to my vm using the instructions in https://github.com/Varying-Vagrant-Vagrants/VVV/wiki/Customising-your-Vagrant%27s-attributes-and-parameters. But vagrant does not respect Customfile having below content:

config.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v|
  v.memory = 204800000
  v.cpus = 30
end

This Customfile is placed in the same folder of Vagrantfile and I did "vagrant reload".

Any idea? Thanks.

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Jun 26, 2017, 3:49:49 AM6/26/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
seems there is a parameter:

allow_customfile

Seems you need to set that to true.

If that does the trick, please open an issue on VVV so they can update the documentation.

Alvaro.

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/4b506c10-778d-4999-bbe0-257f414ee646%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro