vagrant.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running.

Yang Jim

Apr 16, 2018, 9:43:23 AM4/16/18
to Vagrant
I download vagrant 2.0.3 windows 64 bit version from https://releases.hashicorp.com/vagrant/2.0.3/vagrant_2.0.3_x86_64.msi, and installed it to my 64-bit windows 10 system. After installation and reboot the window, when I run the vagrant, it reported "This version of C:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\bin\vagrant.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher."  Any suggestions and help? BTW, It need to many time to uninstall or repire vagrant applications on windows platform.

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Apr 17, 2018, 2:18:29 AM4/17/18
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Can you confirm your OS is 64 bits?

Its a desktop, or laptop?

Maybe a tablet?

Thanks
Alvaro

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:43 PM, Yang Jim <qboyj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I download vagrant 2.0.3 windows 64 bit version from https://releases.hashicorp.com/vagrant/2.0.3/vagrant_2.0.3_x86_64.msi, and installed it to my 64-bit windows 10 system. After installation and reboot the window, when I run the vagrant, it reported "This version of C:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\bin\vagrant.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher."  Any suggestions and help? BTW, It need to many time to uninstall or repire vagrant applications on windows platform.

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/b7324583-25c8-45a2-8de3-fd27f91a21ed%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro