Need help to install VM of vagrant box in linux

Yougandhara Sarode

Feb 2, 2018, 2:11:58 AM2/2/18
to Vagrant
Hi

I need to install the VM configured in Vagrant Box as a software(package) in Linux machine.

I am not able to have a public IP to VM configured in the Vagrant box (since the vagrant is configured for NAT).
I would like this to be installed on the Linux machine as a service (package).

Can we setup vagrant VM into Linux machine?

Any pointers in this direction would help.

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Feb 2, 2018, 4:51:34 AM2/2/18
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
hello

vagrant runs on linux, you need to vagrant up

Alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/2a4cc655-56b5-4a29-b122-521049d9edf7%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro