no output with vagrant on windows 7

gdoc

Jul 11, 2017, 2:06:50 AM7/11/17
to Vagrant
Hello,

I installed Vagrant on a 64-bit windows 7 entreprise computer using the vagrant_1.9.7_x86_64.msi installer.

I can execute the vagrant.exe, but it produces no output and seems to have no effect (see screenshot below)

Any idea of what the problem is ?

Cheers,

gdoc

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Jul 11, 2017, 11:25:18 AM7/11/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
hello

try running vagrant as your normal user

after the installation finished, did ask to reboot? did the reboot happen?

If you have AntiVirus, can you disable to test?

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c4286757-2888-4df0-8ce3-782218a06360%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro