SSH: * The following settings shouldn't exist: paranoid

Gavin Power

Nov 10, 2017, 11:37:39 AM11/10/17
to Vagrant
Hi all,

Can anyone help with this one? I have a default Vagrantfile (just with the base Vagrant image name changed). When I 'vagrant up' it downloads the required box and fails with this message:

 INFO interface: error: There are errors in the configuration of this machine. Please fix
the following errors and try again:

SSH:
* The following settings shouldn't exist: paranoid

Not sure what is causing this. I have tried a few different base images and get the same message. Reinstalled vagrant, openssh-server and virtualbox but no change. Any ideas what is causing this?

Kind regards
Gavin

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Nov 10, 2017, 3:03:07 PM11/10/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Please share the Vagrant file.

Or try this.

mkdir precise64
cd precise64
vagrant init -m hashicorp/precise64
vagrant up

if there are issues, do this

vagrant destroy

vagrant version
vagrant plugin list
vagrant up --debug

and share the output of the last 3 commands.

Thanks
alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/dc5a4864-14b2-4282-b8ba-78b2bdb9a458%40googlegroups.com.