VirtualBox 5.2.0 not supported

瀏覽次數:282 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ken Horovatin

未讀,
2017年10月27日 中午12:25:202017/10/27
收件者:Vagrant
I've just upgraded VirtualBox to version 5.2.0, running on 64-bit Windows 10.

Vagrant 2.0.0 for 64-bit Windows installed.

"vagrant up" now displays the following:

The provider 'virtualbox' that was requested to back the machine
'default' is reporting that it isn't usable on this system. The
reason is shown below:

Vagrant has detected that you have a version of VirtualBox installed
that is not supported by this version of Vagrant. Please install one of
the supported versions listed below to use Vagrant:

4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.0, 5.1

A Vagrant update may also be available that adds support for the version
you specified. Please check www.vagrantup.com/downloads.html to download
the latest version.

I'm going to try to downgrade to VirtualBox 5.1.30 to get Vagrant running again.

Brian Cain

未讀,
2017年10月27日 中午12:40:172017/10/27
收件者:vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ken!

We're working on getting the next release of Vagrant out which will include support for VirtualBox 5.2. There's a few tasks left to be done with the installer and then we will get it out as soon as possible. For now you should be able to use VirtualBox 5.1.x until we can get the release out the door.

Thanks!

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c50bf375-732f-4ab0-8383-7ffc38b1982f%40googlegroups.com.

Brian Cain

es...@natera.com

未讀,
2018年11月6日 下午1:55:352018/11/6
收件者:Vagrant
Hi Brian, I just upgraded to Mojave and it won't run any VB 5.1.x versions. It will run 5.2. I still don't see support for VB 5.2 in Vagrant. Do you have any info that could help? Thanks!

Brian Cain

Brian Cain

未讀,
2018年11月6日 下午2:01:552018/11/6
收件者:vagra...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 10:55 AM esnow via Vagrant <vagra...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi Brian, I just upgraded to Mojave and it won't run any VB 5.1.x versions. It will run 5.2. I still don't see support for VB 5.2 in Vagrant. Do you have any info that could help? Thanks!

Vagrant has supported VirtualBox 5.2 for a while now. You should be fine downloading that latest version of Vagrant... 2.2.0.

Thanks!

Brian Cain

es...@natera.com

未讀,
2018年11月6日 下午2:35:012018/11/6
收件者:Vagrant
Ah, I had to uninstall my old version of vagrant first, then install the latest. Everything's up and running. Thanks!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息