vagrant installation on windows 8

alfonso savino

May 2, 2017, 12:01:06 PM5/2/17
to Vagrant
Hi guys i have more problem with vagrant installation

i downloaded last version of Vagrant and virtual box

then i installed both, and then i made vagrant status

it suggest me to run vagrant up.

i used

Antony Stone

May 2, 2017, 12:11:56 PM5/2/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday 02 May 2017 at 17:01:06, alfonso savino wrote:

> Hi guys i have more problem with vagrant installation
>
> i downloaded last version of Vagrant and virtual box
>
> then i installed both, and then i made vagrant status
>
> it suggest me to run vagrant up.
>
> i used
>
> mkdir somedirnameyoulike
> cd dirnameyoujustcreated
> wget
> https://github.com/ccdcoe/CDMCS/blob/master/Moloch/vagrant/singlehost/inst
> allMolochSuricataEveboxKibana.sh wget
> https://github.com/ccdcoe/CDMCS/blob/master/Moloch/vagrant/singlehost/Vagr
> antfile vagrant up
>
> something goes wrong. Can you help me please?

Tell us what the "something" is.

Antony.

--
This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space has
nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise have been left

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

alfonso savino

May 2, 2017, 12:12:08 PM5/2/17
to Vagrant
on vagrant up a syntax error occour

alfonso savino

May 2, 2017, 12:32:49 PM5/2/17
to Vagrant
in c:\ i run vagrant up, then afte a series of action happen this

    default: Warning: Connection reset. Retrying...
==> default: Forcing shutdown of VM...
==> default: Destroying VM and associated drives...
C:/HashiCorp/Vagrant/embedded/gems/gems/net-ssh-4.1.0/lib/net/ssh/transport/serv
er_version.rb:54:in `readpartial': Connessione interrotta dal software del compu
ter host. (Errno::ECONNABORTED)

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

May 2, 2017, 3:35:14 PM5/2/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
Hello

After Vagrant install, did you reboot the machine?

I would suggest reinstall Vagrant, reboot.

And then try:

mkdir precise32
cd precise32
vagrant init -m hashicorp/precise32