vagrant download is not availabl

שביט גור

Apr 15, 2017, 3:24:14 PM4/15/17
to Vagrant
I try to download the vagrant to win-7 64 bit.In Chrome browser.

I receive for hours an error : Network error (and I do not have any problem in my internet)...

Then I tried in Explorer browser and receive this error: "The program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer".

Do I have something that avoid the downloaded of this app?

I downloaded other applications. only this and the GitHub making me problems...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Apr 15, 2017, 4:28:02 PM4/15/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 9:24 PM, שביט גור <sg.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
in my internet)...

Then I tried in Explorer browser and receive this error: "The program is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer".

seems your browser or anti virus are being too agressive

--
Alvaro

Gur Shavit

May 15, 2017, 3:21:06 PM5/15/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Vagrant" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exV%3DJ8kf9Vk0dHfrxQ%2B%2BQKQ2%3Dn0m9Tg%3D%3DBrQfN2h7ui4w%40mail.gmail.com.