Unable to establish SSL connection.

tl le

Jan 13, 2017, 10:34:13 AM1/13/17
to Vagrant
Hello,

I am hoping that there'll be someone who can help me with this issue. I am using Vagrant to download Packer using wget. The issue here is that I can't SSL to the site even though from the console it say connected. Here are the output from the Vagrant console

vagrant@precise32:~$ sudo -E wget --no-check-certificate https://releases.hashicorp.com/packer/0.9.0/packer_0.9.0_linux_386.zip
Resolving releases.hashicorp.com (releases.hashicorp.com)... 151.101.49.183
Connecting to releases.hashicorp.com (releases.hashicorp.com)|151.101.49.183|:443... connected.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

I tried the command with and without the --no-check-certificate option. Both didn't work. I was able to use wget to get other files from different sites, but always got these errors when trying to wget the packer from the site above.

Any idea or thought of what might be going wrong or am I missing something here?

Thanks for your time and help

TL

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Jan 13, 2017, 11:50:38 PM1/13/17