Specify Kernel version to use in Vagrant File

Carlo Camerino

Sep 23, 2017, 10:53:36 PM9/23/17
to Vagrant
Hi All,

Is there anyway that I can specify the kernel version ?

This is during startup. I want to be able to choose the kernel version that I am using.

Thanks,
Carlo

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Sep 24, 2017, 11:39:35 AM9/24/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
how you do this without vagrant?\\

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/5f9886a1-94dd-4111-8107-a29021451b4e%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Sep 25, 2017, 4:59:51 AM9/25/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
I would say as the kernel version goes high the easiest way would be create a new box that match the version of the kernel and host it on vagrant cloud