Vagrant box repository

Mike Fennemore

Feb 16, 2017, 5:42:29 AM2/16/17
to Vagrant
We want to use Vagrant for testing in our company. We also want to create a company Vagrant box repository.
From what I have been able to find this far, it seems like a web server and catalogs json's for box versioning is the best option.

Are there any best practices or guidelines when it comes to setting up a Vagrant box repository?

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Feb 16, 2017, 3:43:10 PM2/16/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
hello

your mileage may vary.

You can host in atlas public boxes for free

paid boxes, please send an email to sa...@hashicorp.com to discuss.

To build boxes you can package using vagrant, or build using packer.

If you want to host your own versioning, and you already have the boxes, have look from 4. here:

Thanks
Alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/57285e48-e186-4786-bfaa-ae8549667bef%40googlegroups.com.