Vagrant doesnt seem to want to mount /

Matthew Jonat

Dec 13, 2017, 5:16:43 PM12/13/17
to Vagrant
So I use the vagrant scotchbox....I was working away on a website with it which just stops working all of a sudden but there's nor errors anywhere.

I do some digging and end up looking at the boot sequence with VirtualMachine as it happens and it stops at one point and just says:

An error occured while mounting /
Press S to Skip or M for manual recovery.

So I press M and the system just reboots...fine I'll choose to skip...I then get this error:

The disk drive for /tmp is not ready or not yet preset.

Then it gives the same options as before.

There is an error that comes before the first error message:

EXT-4-fs (sda1): Couldn't remount RDWR because of unprocessed orphan inode list. Please unmount/remount instead.

Im not sure if this is the right place to askbut I hope someone can help :)

Thanks!

Matt

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Dec 14, 2017, 4:54:38 AM12/14/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
the best will be contact the people who builds that box, or use a different box.

Alvaro.

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/42319b10-81c3-469e-a19d-16c1203020ef%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro