Vagrant 'running triggers after up...' = connection closed & vv create only creates 3 files..

Elliot Byrne

Mar 11, 2017, 12:00:45 PM3/11/17
to Vagrant
Hi guys,

Just trying to get vagrant (version 1.9.2) up and running on my Macbook (running OS Sierra).

Although when I use 'vagrant up' it gets through everything okay until it gets to:

==> default: Running provisioner: shell...

    default: Running: inline script

==> default:  * Restarting nginx nginx

==> default:    ...done.

==> default: Running triggers after up...

Connection to 127.0.0.1 closed.

Does anyone know what could be causing the connection to close and how to fix it?

I assume this error is related to why when I use 'vv create' it only creates 'vvv-hosts' 'vvv-init.sh' and 'wp-cli-yml. So it doesn't create a htdocs, any wordpress files etc..

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Jonathon Pawlick

Mar 30, 2017, 4:16:10 PM3/30/17
to Vagrant
Hey, just wondering if you figured out the issue? I am getting the same issue and have tried doing `vagrant destroy` and re-running `vagrant up --provision`

Everything looks fine, except then it just closes the connection after saying `Running triggers after up...` same as you.

Blake Geraci

Jul 12, 2017, 1:15:29 PM7/12/17
to Vagrant
Hey,

Did either of you guys ever figure out the answer? I'm stuck here as well.

Jamie Jackson

Jul 13, 2017, 6:37:53 AM7/13/17
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
This will get more traction if a Vagrantfile is shared (and preferably, any other files needed to run it).

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/3c17f05d-773e-4566-a699-35df6b12b8fc%40googlegroups.com.