How am I supposed to know which master VMs are not used (can be deleted?)

Šimon Demočko

Sep 7, 2017, 9:44:08 AM9/7/17
to Vagrant
Hi, as per documentation on page https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/virtualbox/configuration.html there is a Note saying:

 the generated master VMs are currently not removed automatically by Vagrant. This has to be done manually. However, a master VM can only be removed when there are no linked clones connected to it.

Now how am I supposed to know, which generated master VMs can be removed? I have three master VMs and 7 linked clones. I found no way to find out which machine is linked to which master and thus I found no way how to find out which masters are not used anymore, to be deleted.

Anyway, Vagrant should definitely ask if I want to delete master VM, when destroying a machine that is the last clone of it.

Šimon Demočko

Dec 22, 2017, 8:36:14 AM12/22/17
to Vagrant
Helloooooooooooo?