Vagrant: URL: ["https://atlas.hashicorp.com/bento/ubuntu-16.04-i386"] Error: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found]

Aleksandra

Mar 1, 2018, 3:46:37 PM3/1/18
to Vagrant
Please help.

I installed Vagrant Version 1.9.2 and it does not works. After I write "vagrant up" I get the message:

Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
==> default: Box 'bento/ubuntu-16.04-i386' could not be found. Attempting to find and install...
    default: Box Provider: virtualbox
    default: Box Version: = 2.3.5
The box 'bento/ubuntu-16.04-i386' could not be found or
could not be accessed in the remote catalog. If this is a private
box on HashiCorp's Atlas, please verify you're logged in via
`vagrant login`. Also, please double-check the name. The expanded
URL and error message are shown below:

Error: The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found

What should I do?

I also installed newer versions of Vagrant but then if I writ "vagrant up" nothing happens.

Thank you for your help!

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Mar 1, 2018, 4:55:48 PM3/1/18
to vagra...@googlegroups.com
need a more up to date version

check the last 1.9 if you need 1.x or last 2.x if you can just upgrade

Alvaro

IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c281d173-884d-4b6f-86c9-2da27e6abd09%40googlegroups.com.

Alvaro

Aleksandra

Mar 2, 2018, 7:09:08 AM3/2/18
to Vagrant
Thank you. I finally discovered the error. My Windows PowerShell was outdated.

Alvaro