vagrant global-status not showing vms after vagrant up

Gaurav Gupta

Nov 17, 2017, 12:58:32 AM11/17/17
to Vagrant
Hi

I have a vagrantfile and I use the same to install and boot a VM. However, once the vm is up, I want to know the vm details. So I open another terminal and then run command 'vagrant global-status' from the same directory where I had run 'vagrant up'.
But the global-status is not showing the newly created VM. Any reason?

Thanks
Gaurav

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera

Nov 17, 2017, 4:49:22 AM11/17/17