Will theming be finished in 9.2

Joachim Tuchel

Sep 27, 2019, 10:02:02 AM9/27/19
to VA Smalltalk
Dear VAST team,

I like the theming support in VAST 9.1 very much. I enjoy dark themes, not only because they are en vogue these days
As you can see in this screenshot, Theming only affects some text panes (I guess the ones that contain a Scintilla component?), but many are still in standard colors (inspector, Transcript, lists in browers):

Are there any plans to "finish" theming support in VAST 9.2?

Joachim

Seth Berman

Sep 27, 2019, 10:09:22 AM9/27/19
to VA Smalltalk
Hi Joachim,

No, certainly not for 9.2 which is right around the corner.
We’ll evaluate for the future, but it falls pretty low in features customers have been asking for. But we have interns now and this would be a good candidate project. So I will add to the list.
Thanks for the suggestion!

- Seth

Joachim Tuchel

Sep 27, 2019, 10:18:01 AM9/27/19
to VA Smalltalk
Thanks Seth,

I agree it's more of a nice to have kind of feature....

Joachim