A new Raspberry Pi 4

Louis LaBrunda

Jun 25, 2019, 8:47:32 AM6/25/19
to VA Smalltalk
Hi Guys,

I can't wait to see how VA Smalltalk runs on this:

Lou

Seth Berman

Jun 25, 2019, 8:52:16 AM6/25/19
to VA Smalltalk
We’ve already pre-ordered them;)

- Seth

Mariano Martinez Peck

Jun 25, 2019, 8:54:02 AM6/25/19
to VA Smalltalk
Seth already told you we are eagerly waiting them to arrive :)

In the meanwhile, have you seen it run on NVIDIA Jetson?

it worked out of the box.... aarch64 with Tegra Linux... only a single apt-get line was needed...

Best,

Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Louis LaBrunda