BIG NEWS: El Carrillon is the 1st Smalltalk IoT project to appear in the RaspberryPi magazine

Mariano Martinez Peck

Feb 27, 2020, 5:57:14 PM2/27/20
to VA Smalltalk
Dear all,

I am so happy to share with you some BIG NEWS:

El Carrillon [1] is the first VASmalltalk IoT [2] project to appear as a showcase in the official RaspberryPi magazine, The MagPi! [3]. It was a pleasure for me to work on the project with Gerardo Richarte, and thanks to Instantiations for their support!

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Richard Sargent

Feb 27, 2020, 9:48:32 PM2/27/20
to VA Smalltalk
On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 2:57:14 PM UTC-8, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Dear all,

I am so happy to share with you some BIG NEWS:

El Carrillon [1] is the first VASmalltalk IoT [2] project to appear as a showcase in the official RaspberryPi magazine, The MagPi! [3]. It was a pleasure for me to work on the project with Gerardo Richarte, and thanks to Instantiations for their support!

Excellent! Congratulations to you both!

Leonardo Oillataguerre

Feb 28, 2020, 5:58:33 AM2/28/20
to VA Smalltalk

Excelent work Mariano (and partners) !

Louis LaBrunda

Feb 28, 2020, 7:04:48 AM2/28/20
to VA Smalltalk
Great News!!  Congratulations Mariano & Gerardo.

Lou

Seth Berman

Feb 28, 2020, 7:13:18 AM2/28/20
to VA Smalltalk
That was a great article...Congratulations!
I know you guys put a lot of work into that project and I was glad to see the article reflected that.
Well done!

- Seth

Marten Feldtmann

Feb 28, 2020, 3:56:21 PM2/28/20
to VA Smalltalk
Pretty good stuff !

Mariano Martinez Peck

Mar 2, 2020, 6:41:47 AM3/2/20
to VA Smalltalk
Thank you guys for the nice words. We are seeing more and more success stories with VAST and emerging technologies like IoT and that sounds really good.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 5:56 PM Marten Feldtmann <m.fel...@dimap.de> wrote:
Pretty good stuff !

Klaus Breker

Mar 3, 2020, 11:13:55 AM3/3/20