Window moving/dragging very slow after Windows 10 Update 2004

Ralf

Mar 11, 2021, 6:51:33 AM3/11/21
to VAST Community Forum
Hello,

after installing the windows 10 2004 update  is the moving/dragging from windows our 32 bit application very slow. We are looking for the cause and are happy about every tip we can get. Does anyone have an idea or solution or other tips?

Regards
Ralf

Wayne Johnston

Mar 11, 2021, 8:51:47 AM3/11/21
to VAST Community Forum
On a VM with that 2004, I don't see such a problem with our 32-bit app.

Mariano Martinez Peck

Mar 15, 2021, 3:50:06 PM3/15/21
to VA Smalltalk
Greetings Ralf,

There doesn't seem to be an obvious solution for this issue, but if you have an active Support Plan license, please contact Instantiations' VAST Support (https://www.instantiations.com/vast-support/) and we'll be happy to dedicate engineering time to help solve this problem.

Best,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 10:51 AM Wayne Johnston <wa...@thejohnstons.com> wrote:
On a VM with that 2004, I don't see such a problem with our 32-bit app.

Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.