"El Carrillon" VASmalltalk & Raspberry Pi won 3rd place at ESUG 2019

Mariano Martinez Peck

Aug 29, 2019, 11:03:53 AM8/29/19
to VA Smalltalk
Hi,

I am excited to share that "El Carrillon" won 3rd place at the Innovation Technology Awards at ESUG 2019. Thanks a lot to Instantiations and ESUG for this to happen.
Especial thanks to my teammate Gera Richarte for letting me be part of this great project.

You can see some pics here: https://twitter.com/MartinezPeck/status/1167051883896352770

Best,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.

Seth Berman

Aug 29, 2019, 12:22:09 PM8/29/19
to VA Smalltalk
Really Great Job!

Richard Sargent

Aug 29, 2019, 1:12:11 PM8/29/19
to VA Smalltalk
On Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 8:03:53 AM UTC-7, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
Hi,

I am excited to share that "El Carrillon" won 3rd place at the Innovation Technology Awards at ESUG 2019. Thanks a lot to Instantiations and ESUG for this to happen.

Congratulations!!

Louis LaBrunda

Aug 29, 2019, 5:03:46 PM8/29/19
to VA Smalltalk