Feature Request / Bug Report: Browse all changes in the image

Richard Sargent

May 5, 2015, 12:17:36 PM5/5/15
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
As far as I can tell, there is no way to browse all the unreleased changes in an image. I can report the list of changed (or at least unreleased) classes, but not browse them.

It would be a welcome feature to be able to browse all changes in the image, or all changes in multiple selected applications (and sub-applications), and possibly in configuration maps and their required maps.

Richard Sargent

Sep 16, 2019, 1:45:51 PM9/16/19
to VA Smalltalk
I would like to bring this to your attention again. This would be a truly useful feature.