Volunteers and start-ups Please: on 20 million farmers and 20 million out of school children

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Nov 23, 2022, 4:40:09 AM11/23/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
I am suggesting we mobilise our unemployed graduates to eradicate illiteracy in Nigeria. These unemployed graduates can help the 20 million farmers and 20 million out of school children with basic numeracy and literary. . we have had enough of lamentation i it's time for action. it's doable!
 most of these farmers might not have the requisite education or training to do a thing for example as applying fertilizer to plants such that the results are approving to the European union for consumption Standards
secondly there is a need for catering logistics, cutting edge catering logistics to feed 20 million out of school children which is a grave humanitarian disaster and should be seen as such. This is where the youths can help with technology.to organise as system  to deliver food on a regular basis to these 20 million children , out of school children. Over to the youths who described themselves as champions, innovators, accelerators, entrepreneurs, creatives, coders, networkers, thought leaders, coaches, HR managers, motivators and the other ecosystem and Hub's people. humanitarians', facilitators, activists

Grace Edema

Nov 23, 2022, 1:55:39 PM11/23/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful idea.

I'm in, from the Media perspective.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Nov 24, 2022, 2:01:07 AM11/24/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.it takes  just two or three  contacts  to meet the world powers. And two to start  a movement

On Wednesday, November 23, 2022, 'Grace Edema' via USA Africa Dialogue Series <usaafric...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Beautiful idea.

I'm in, from the Media perspective.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 10:48 AM, 'Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth' via USA Africa Dialogue Series