Michael Jackson and I

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jul 1, 2023, 9:35:24 AM7/1/23
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

  1. Michael Jacksons work and my Alsrinjo of 30 plus years ago. I just submitted a song to decadent records as featured jn the Thusdsy newspapers. The email address was jncluded jn an unbelievable report.youths beware. Talk to a lawyer if you do not know what you are doing. Look at this Video for Jackson song REmEMber ,marketed as a "short film", was released for the song. The video is set in Ancient Egypt and features appearances of Jackson, Eddie Murphy, Iman, Tommy "Tiny" Lister and Magic Johnson. It has appeared on the video albums: this short film of Michael dancing before the pharaoh might have been a compression of my work Alarinjo ,going from important towns to important towns dancing before traditional rulers. But Jackson used three dancers but one palace. Eventually Alarjnjo the Dance merchant as j called him or myself I danced in Asero There was an ovation It went right through the ozone Layer I woke the Pharaoh Right there in Cairo Pharaoh! I am alarinjo I have danced on my hands I have danced on my fingers I can dance on one finger,! I can dance I am ikoto! Are you convinced Micheal Jackson might have been influenced by my concept and my song. I am flattered!