Second letter to the 17 presidential candidates

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jul 7, 2022, 12:16:42 PM7/7/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Dear 17 presidential  candidates.

Extraordinary times call for extra ordinary efforts
. We are living in extra ordinary times.
You have to make your self extra ordinary candidates not business as usual.
I want to.learn about your speech writing team.not a speech writer. I mean a team. I want the people to be savouring your speeches not only in English language, but also in pidgin and indigenous  nigerian languages..
Leadership is about language so we are told.

We want to see how you utilise resources towards the objective of landing in the presidential villa.do something inspiring. We want to see how you deploy unskilled,low level  ,middle level and high skilked manpower  to wards landing in the presidential villa.do not forget we have an estimated 9000 professors and 60.000 lecturers .
This could give us an idea of your capabilities or else what do you plan to fo with 23 milion unemployed and almost that number of motorcycle riders  okada riders and keke napep.
What we expect from you are not popularity contests,divisive tendencies or the struggle for party machinery or indecisiveness.you are not going to solve nigerias problems by throwing  money at the problems.these problems would not go away that way.please try to be creative  ,think deep reflect.sleep over the problems, tweak.
Dear 17 presidetial candidates .we are in the middle of a low level war as the potential commander  in chief you cannot afford to be indecissive you have to think on your feet you have yo think fast.it is War! Low level waR!
It been a while since you secured your nomination  at the primaries.
I had expected you to  hit the ground running like tackling the secututy prpblenand the energy problem  long  before  getting into the presidential villa.. yes  it is doable because you have got clout.
And it appears  you are only holding these soluuoins until and only  if you become president.
We want to see you collectively or individually solve the problem of security and energy and even education  long before the presidential elections
Good luck
Augustine  Togonu-Bickersteth