Europe gone Keynesian

Bunmi fatoye-matory

Sep 14, 2022, 9:21:17 AM9/14/22
to USAAfrica Dialogue
Hello People,
They are not giving Europeans that poison IMF always recommends for the rest of us during our economic troubles (cut education and health spending, withdraw subsidies, allow the market to do its thing, etc). Look at how they are treating the economic troubles of Europe now.  They’ve gone fully Keynesian, handing out fistfuls  of cash to their citizens, and propping up up different sectors of the economy. Hmmm…

Oluwatoyin Adepoju

Sep 14, 2022, 10:51:18 AM9/14/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Dere is God.

Toyin A

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Folami Kolade

Sep 15, 2022, 4:20:12 PM9/15/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Maybe it's because we are "eran iya". I don't know how to say this.