Concern rising among Biden officials that Israel is planning incursion into Lebanon | CNN Politics

Oluwatoyin Adepoju

Feb 29, 2024, 10:36:19 AMFeb 29
to usaafricadialogue

cornelius...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2024, 4:35:07 PMFeb 29
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Al Jazeera

Is the daredevil willing to take such risks on behalf of himself? His nation? His God?

As the saying goes, “uneasy is the head that wears the crown”, in this case, it’s baldhead Joe Biden currently wearing the White House crown and Benjamin Netanyahu temporarily anointed as the crowned leader of Israel, chief of the war cabinet and head of the rightwing religious coalition in possible fulfilment of the prayers that humbly beseech the Almighty to please be the head and not the tail

At a time of their choosing, North Korea has yet to do some of the necessary sabre rattling, just to disturb the air, to throw old man Biden out of joint, disturb the air of peace in the White House, distract him, jolt him into another level of despair, the kind of jolts and bolts that others have suffered while sitting in the electric chair.

To his credit, unlike our dear Vladimir Putin, North Korea's Kim Jong Un has not put the Western hemisphere and allies on notice that NATO sending troops to Ukraine, would jeopardise the survival of what is currently known as “ Western Civilisation” as all of it would be most likely to go up in unholy smoke - the end, finito, one terrible orgiastic bonfire otherwise known as a nuclear conflagration - the end of all the doomsday preaching about repentance, the end of climate change, the bitter end of capitalism with periodic bangs, sobs and whimpers here and there, the thermonuclear fires burning for weeks and months, and into ashes all our lust.

What was passing across Joe Biden’s mind as he witnessed Aaron Bushnell’s self-immolation live on television?

As a willing or unwilling accomplice of his bed partner Israel, If only old man Biden had the presence of mind and the moral courage to cut out all the hypocrisy or any talk about “moral conscience”...

Uncle Sam personified by old man Biden should know that the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley, and because God don’t like ugly that's enough reason why he should be making preparations for what to him is hitherto the unforeseen catastrophe that their collective e$$ will soon be gre$$. The great and the little Shaitan together at the same time, InshAllah. Retributive justice which he knows or possibly doesn’t know or believe is coming.

Their plan ( jointly - the great and the little satan) is to draw Iran into the mêlé - with the hope of crushing Iran once and for all. That’s Benjamin Netanyahu’s major prayer, now that the compliant lame-duck president Joe Biden and not Brother Barack Hussein Obama is sitting in the rocking chair. Hopefully, at the moment Mister Biden still has more white hair than brains by which not to be guided to betrayal and the ultimate: the everlasting bonfire…

As for me, I just learned that I have been unfortunately unfriended by one of my favourite rabbis This is his species of thinking about the Israel vs Gaza imbroglio, and I’m quoting him verbatim for your consideration :

"Why are we going to war? Aren’t we supposed to be the peace seekers?

-Yes, we are going to war to seek peace.

But war is the opposite of peace…

- The opposite of shalom is evil. To achieve that we must destroy evil.

Aren’t we lowering our moral standards by using the war as a means to combating evil?

-To have ‘high moral standards’ with the enemy in battle is ethically wrong. Explanation: it makes it more difficult for the soldiers for good to win. In actuality, it only results in more casualties.

So, what’s the difference between us and them? Don’t we both utilize the same methods of fear tactics and murder? Aren’t we just learning from them?

-Time and time again, we have been forced into battle. It isn’t our choice. We seek only to live safely and peacefully.

We are not 'murdering'…we are killing those who want to murder us or are part of it. A stark contrast indeed.

We aren’t trying to cause unnecessary suffering. We are only doing what is needed to ensure shalom in the future.

We aren’t happy to be the cause of any harm. After everything is said and done, the destruction that will ultimately follow will not bring us joy.

These are the components that make those who fight against evil ‘the heroes of shalom and good’.

What about the merciful Judaism many are so proud of?

-“One who is compassionate to the cruel will ultimately come to be cruel to the compassionate."

By releasing terrorists…we ended up with them returning to murder our people.

By surrounding our settlements in walls instead of killing those who want to murder us…we ended up with the current death toll.

By sending terrorists to universities…they were taught to manufacture bombs and strengthen their horrific tyranny.

By having soldiers bring mortars, electricity and other resources into Gaza…we allowed them to dig tunnels of terror which only brought more destruction. "

ָ

cornelius...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2024, 7:07:50 AMMar 1
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Correction 🙂

https://thedevilsdictionary.com/#ACCOM_

Should read “As a willing or unwilling accomplice of his bed partner Israel, If only old man Biden had the presence of mind and the moral courage to cut out all the hypocrisy or any talk about “moral conscience”...

I should just like to add that all the hype about Mister Biden hoping/praying/ wishing for/believing in “a ceasefire by Monday” - was just that: hype. In his case, unholy hype, pious jive. A man cannot claim to be sincere whilst at the same time carrying on with such subterfuge. Nor can I understand how the President of the United States should be afraid of " offending" the Prime Minister of "the Zionist entity". He probably believes in the adage,” All is fair in love and war.“ Again, in his case, it would seem that in the gospel according to Joe Biden, “ All is fair when you want to be democratically re-elected President of the United and Leader of the so-called Free World”  - and add to the agenda on his patriotic mind which says that “Trump is a threat to democracy,“ the ardent prayer that his main rival be sent to prison before the 4th of November. He was hoping that being upbeat about “a ceasefire by Monday” would soften the pro-Palestinian elements before the primaries in Michigan. Man proposes God disposes.

US Presidential election? May the best man or woman win.

Ditto the next general elections in Israel

Message has been deleted