Bolanle Awe Prize,foundation and society

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jul 5, 2022, 7:48:10 AM7/5/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Dear moderator
I hope professor  Bolanle Awe has not been dodging from me.
I told her son Dayo   that I would like to institute  a prize in honour of his mother  whom I respect greatly.i know writerly  I am something of a crazy fellow  if not notorious. Could this be the reason I have not heard  from Dayo or prof bolanle Awe. Its just a100 pound prize the winner to be decided by  this forum..
There should be a foundation in her honour and a society.

Toyin Falola

Jul 5, 2022, 7:57:46 AM7/5/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

Great idea.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jul 7, 2022, 5:48:34 AM7/7/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir.mine would not be the only prize there can be prizes of different  categories. I see there are are quire some topics for the bolanle awe conference  next year.
I wAS  thinking of african women in aerial Robotics  because just like helicopter pilots  very few women are into aerial  Robotics. I learn in the usa only 5.5 per cent of helicopter  pilots are women.i suspect its lower with drone pilots

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022, Toyin Falola <toyin...@austin.utexas.edu> wrote:

Great idea.

From: dialogue <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 6:48 AM
To: dialogue <usaafricadialogue@googlegroups.com>
Subject: USA Africa Dialogue Series - Bolanle Awe Prize,foundation and society

Dear moderator

I hope professor  Bolanle Awe has not been dodging from me.

I told her son Dayo   that I would like to institute  a prize in honour of his mother  whom I respect greatly.i know writerly  I am something of a crazy fellow  if not notorious. Could this be the reason I have not heard  from Dayo or prof bolanle Awe. Its just a100 pound prize the winner to be decided by  this forum..

There should be a foundation in her honour and a society.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.

Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin