Just Published

1 view

Biko Agozino

Jul 21, 2022, 12:42:10 PM7/21/22
to Usaafricadialogue

Link to a special issue of a journal with my essay, edited by a member of this list.

Biko

Patrick Effiboley

Jul 22, 2022, 2:15:43 PM7/22/22
to 'Biko Agozino' via USA Africa Dialogue Series
Dear Biko,
I was not able to download the article from the link you shared yesterday. Please, can you send it to me privately.
Greetings.
Patrick

Dr Emery Patrick EFFIBOLEY
Maître-Assitant en Histoire de l'Art
Chef, Département d'Histoire et d'Archéologie, Université d'Abomey-Calavi, Bénin
Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of the Witwatersrand,Johannesburg,(2014-2016)

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Biko Agozino

Jul 22, 2022, 2:38:01 PM7/22/22
to 'Patrick Effiboley' via USA Africa Dialogue Series