Photo from Cornelius Hamelberg

Cornelius Hamelberg

Jul 31, 2023, 10:44:35 PM7/31/23
to USAAfric...@googlegroups.com
IMG-20230801-WA0000.jpg

Cornelius Hamelberg

Aug 1, 2023, 2:38:30 AM8/1/23
to USA Africa Dialogue Series
Well, here's an ominous weather forecast from a contact:

" As you are aware I had referenced that every SLPP government including Prime Minister Sir Albert Margai and President Kabbah had problems with the Army. This is an extremely grave problem. I await the names and tribes of the officers. If President Bio and his SLPP indict the officers--unless a majority of them are Limbas--his party and he will suffer similar consequences as the aforementioned. But in the case of Bio, he shall not survive."

"