Urgent Need : Informatica B2B Integration Architect // Batesville, IN(Local or Nearby)

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

vinod

未讀,
2020年6月30日 上午11:20:462020/6/30
收件者:vi...@stglobaltech.com

Hi,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

Title: Informatica B2B Integration Architect

Work Location : Batesville, IN

Contract to hire: 6 months

Visa:  No H1B

We are looking for a candidate who have exposure as an Integration Architect, worked on various integration tools along with development experience on Informatica B2B DX/DT.

Should have mandatory working experience on:

Ø  Informatica B2B Data Exchange (DX)

Ø  Informatica B2B Data Transformation (DT)

Ø  Informatica Power Center (PC)

Usually Informatica B2B DX/DT are combinedly referred as Informatica B2B.

Required:

  • 5+ years in Informatica B2B Data Exchange
  • Solid working knowledge of multiple EDI scenarios and data formats
  • Solid working knowledge of UBL driven schemas and data structures, along with a clear understanding of XML schemas, etc.
  • Experience with EDIFACT and X12 preferred
  • Preferred experience in OTC (order to cash), service, and shipping integrations
  • Experience with specific ERP data formats, with SAP IDOCs required, JDE extractions and mappings a plus

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Kumar

ST Global LLC

Direct : 513-372-7107

Fax: 206-319-4579

vi...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息