PAN Seeks Next Board Coordinator

patty love/Barefoot Permaculture

Feb 11, 2021, 9:14:44 AM2/11/21
to upstatenyp...@googlegroups.com

Are you or someone you know our next Board Coordinator?

The Coordinator role for PAN requires working remotely (i.e. from home) with the PAN Board, an average of 5 hours / week. The Coordinator supports the ongoing function of PAN though the implementation of a work plan developed with the PAN Board.

Applications open until Feb 22.

Please find the job description here and application instructions:

https://northeastpermaculture.org/pan-seeks-next-board-coordinator/

--

Aaron Guman

PAN Board Coordinator

Eric Werfel

Mar 27, 2021, 7:02:28 PM3/27/21
to upstatenyp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
a little late here, but... is this position still open?
thanks,
-Eric

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "upstateNYpermaculture" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/upstatenypermaculture/00b001d70080%243d771ff0%24b8655fd0%24%40barefootpermaculture.com.

Frank Cetera

Mar 27, 2021, 7:03:06 PM3/27/21
to upstateNYpermaculture
Don't know.  You should contact PAN directly.  Sincerely ~ Frank

patty love/Barefoot Permaculture

Mar 28, 2021, 11:22:27 AM3/28/21
to upstatenyp...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Folks.  We’re interviewing tomorrow and fortunately have a very good candidate pool.  Best wishes!

Warmly,
patty love, MALS, PDC
(she/her/hers)

www.barefootpermaculture.com – owner